Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I realized today while picking up some fabric ..... I am a total dork.....
A woman in line behind me complemented me on the choice of fabrics i had and asked what i was going to make with it...

I said.... with a little bit of clenched stomach...... but bravely ... a purse... I make purses and clothes and chilrens stuff and home things like drapes and pillows ...
I believe I ran off at the mouth a little but I just had to get it all out there .....

She ooooo'ed and awwwww'ed and then I noticed it... she was looking at my purse!! you know the one i take with me .... i throw about .... the one that has the annoying zipper pockets and is made out of red satin... yes that one... the one that my little 5 year old darling got something on and it won't just go away!! One that I bought at a store... and I don't mean my etsy store!!!

So instead of concentrating on the fact that I make purses and I don't actually HAVE one of my own purses .... I quickly dug my hand past the annoying zipper and pulled out a couple of business cards.... AND she was excited to take them!!!

I don't know if she has visited my site but it certainly kicked my derriere right home to work on a creation all my own!!

As soon as I am done I will post some photos....

love
c

No comments:

Post a Comment