Saturday, March 27, 2010

Advertising-Ack Help

So I have been trolling the internet, digging up helpful hints and experienced sellers to glean any tidbit of marketing information I can.... and it is a process....

On another note... My purse for myself is coming along Rawther slowly but steadily... i will post some pictures as soon as Squishy remembers where she snuck my camera off to....

The diaper bag for Darling Treasures is coming along and it is almost done and I might shed a tear of joy when it leaves the proverbial station!! Ditto with the pics....

I hope that is the first of a long list of Alchemy requests... I really enjoy having someone at the other end of the project....

Hooray... I get at least 3 hours to myself today... the girls and the M&M (my darling husband) are going to the movies... I wonder if I can talk them into lunch and a trip to the museum too...
Just kidding..... sorta

Well back to the workspace and the advert hell...

c

No comments:

Post a Comment